What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My New Happy Place

I discovered this adorable duo by accident while searching for music to listen to while entering the payroll data at work.

But they're so cute, I can't just listen, I have to watch! (They remind me of a cross between my groovy neighbors and my crazy nephew, Six) I especially like the dancing grandma. She is rocking it!!!



Also, got to love anyone who shares my admiration for Earth, Wind & Fire!!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Loved it!

Geo said...

Tell you what. I could watch that granny shake her stuff all day. She's great! So's this version of "September." The first record in my (small) vinyl collection when I was growing up was an EW&F. And guess who was my first concert?

SC_mommie said...

So GROOVY!!

My first concert was Cheap Trick at 6-flags over GA w/Nigel... I think I was 12... Later, when I was 17- I took my 2nd Cousin to HIS first concert at a summer festival in upstate SC & guess what IT was... yup, Cheap Trick... I still have the tee that Nigel bought for himself & later gave to me when he outgrew it... I mean, when it shrunk too much...

SC_mommie said...

STILL diggin' this video!
The kids love jammin' to it, too!!