What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Priceless

Jeffrey and Alice-Grace had play dates, so I wanted to do something special with Frances (but didn't want to spend any money). Here's what we did:

Two craft projects (a cute embossed Christmas card and an adorable snowflake ornament -- free make & take day) and five sheets of card stock (coupon) at a scrapbooking store at the local mall = $0.00

One really large (though they called it a small) ice-cream cone (coupon) at the food court = $0.00

Frances being able to spend time with her parents without any annoying younger siblings = priceless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWE-SOME!

SuziQ said...

How fun! I am horrible at finding fun and free activities to do outside the house, especially now that it's getting cold!

Lois said...

JHJD -- yes, we did good this time.

SUZI -- this was probably a once in a lifetime thing. I hate even going outside when it's cold. Freezing weather and darkness, to me that signals STAY INSIDE!!!