What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Will this spring fever ever end?

I'm still plagued with spring fever. Here's the list of symptoms:

Plant garden? Check.

Pass General level Ham Radio test? Check.

Train for 5k? Hmm...kind of check. (Let's just say that there will be little running involved)

No flour, no sugar diet? Hmm...let's change the subject.

Make more knitted cats? Ahem...this is getting embarrassing. (I did buy more buttons for eyes and ribbons for collars, does that count?)

Do my spring cleaning? Hmm...hey, wow, look at the time, yeah, gotta go.

4 comments:

Vorquel said...

Update blog - check

Anonymous said...

Entertain us -- CHECK!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

GARDEN! CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK

Lois said...

VORQUEL -- oh yeah, I feel so much better now.

JHJD -- you're so fun.

SHILLIGS -- love my garden!

MARTIANS -- what the heck?