What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mountain House Freeze-Dried Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

This was surprisingly good. The ground beef tasted exactly like regular ground beef and the sauce was delicious. There was even cheese in it that tasted like normal melted cheddar. I was expecting it to taste like dog food like those canned spaghetti meals do, but it was really yummy. The whole family liked it (except for Jeffrey, who wouldn't even try it because he hates spaghetti in all forms) and even asked for seconds. My only complaint is that there wasn't enough noodles (I prefer much more noodles to sauce).

Our Final Analysis:

Definitely going to go out and get a #10 can of this!

2 comments:

SC_mommie said...

Lois? What do you know about the taste of dog food??

Lois said...

SC MOMMIE -- let's just say that my sister, Rena, had strange initiation rituals in order for us to join her "club."