What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesdays with Meow-y #4

Knitted cat #4. This is based on a cat I had right before I got married. It was a white cat with blue eyes, which my mother hated. I guess white cats with blue eyes are deaf, but I never noticed because since when does a cat come when you call it? Again, it has the stiff arms, which I'm not liking too much. My kids call this the "ghost cat," so maybe I won't make any more white cats in the future.

5 comments:

Vorquel said...

Ghost cat, you say? That brings back memories, mostly bad ones.

Lois said...

VORQUEL -- oh, sorry.

Vorquel said...

Don't worry about it. Memories only contain a fraction of the sting of the actual event. And, of course, if you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one.

Geo said...

It looks like the happy birthday ghost meringues that are currently being sold at our local French bakery. Except no raisins for eyes. You should go see.

Lois said...

VORQUEL -- what?

GEO -- ooh, having raisins for eyes sounds even creepier.