What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesdays with Meow-y #5


Here is knitted cat #5. This one is based on a cat I had as a little girl. I really like how the two-toned face turned out. This is done with a knit stitch instead of a garter stitch, so it doesn't look as fluffy, but it's the only way I could get the face to work out. Also, I've gone back to the floppy arms. Nigel wanted me to show how the backs of the cats look, so here's some kitty butt for you. I'm not too happy about the white tip on the tail, though, looks too much like a fifth leg.

5 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

This might just be my favorite one so far!

Lois said...

SHILLIGS -- mine, too (except for the tail).

rena said...

what's the name of the cat?

Geo said...

Cutest cat ever. I even like the tail.

Lois said...

RENA -- Lily. Remember her?

GEO -- glad you like the tail.