What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Springtime, That Ring-a-ding-a-ding Time

My spring cleaning is done!

The porch is immaculate!
Oh, behold my lovely living room where the coat closet is a coat closet!
I can actually cook in my kitchen!
Last night we ate dinner on the table!
The kids' bedrooms--unlike the kids--are spotless!
My bathrooms--just like me--are gorgeous!
The linen closet has linens in it!
The pantry has food in it!

Alas, my bedroom has all the stuff that WAS in all the closets (Nigel's art treasures), but my bedroom closet is fabulously organized. I'm happy to report that Nigel has been a fiend in sorting through his boxes and getting things whittled down to a manageable amount. He's also been busy getting caught up on all our laundry.

Oh spring--just like Nigel--I love you.

2 comments:

Rynell said...

Inspiring. I need to do some serious spring cleaning and/or de-cluttering.

Lois said...

RYNELL -- oh, there's nothing quite like throwing away a lot of stuff! So liberating!!!