What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Monday, September 29, 2008

I (heart) Joe Biden

Can I just say that I am so looking forward to the vice presidential debate!?!

I'll admit it. I love Joe Biden. I love his inability to form a coherent thought. As Mo Rocca puts it, "His sentences are undiagrammable."

Here's an example from a September 7th "Meet the Press" interview:

"I didn't call anybody. I didn't--I happened to be--I didn't get her--I didn't see her speech, I saw part of it, I--we were, we were flying to--from Florida to Virginia, and I caught the tail end of it. And--oh, I guess I--actually, I called my wife. I called my wife."

What? It's like having a conversation with Boomhauer from "King of the Hill." I can't wait!

3 comments:

SuziQ said...

Fun to listen to, even more fun to try to type. Bleh. LOL

Carina said...

I lllooooove Joe Biden.

Always have.

Lois said...

SUZIQ -- oh, horrible to type! You do get your pinky workout doing all those hyphens, though.

AZUCAR -- I love the way he flips the collar up on his Izod shirts. He's so hot.