What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Saturday, February 16, 2008

At least you've got your health...

I meant to blog every day in the month of February about something I loved -- 29 entries (hey, it's leap year!). As you can see, I am WAY behind.

That's why now I'm going to write about how much I love good health.

I've been down sick with this dreaded cold/flu/anthrax/whatever it is that's going around that lays you flat on your back and makes my workplace sound like a TB ward.

Now I'm finally feeling better and I am overjoyed. There's nothing like being able to breathe deeply and not shivering with the chills even though you're wearing all your clothes and a coat to bed at night.

I can't imagine those people who suffer with illness or injury for weeks, months and even years. I have a stuffy nose for three days and I'm begging Nigel to smother me with a pillow.

Maybe it's the kick in the pants (or nose) that I need to realize how good I have it.

4 comments:

Carina said...

Yes, anthrax, that's what we have. Or ebola.

Ugh. I'm still recovering and it's been a week!

Am'n2Deep said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. It seems like everyone I know has this crap raging through their homes!!!

Geo said...

You've all had it too? I'm sorry! I'm worried that i spread disease all over Texas.

I hope you feel great again soon!

Lois said...

AZUCAR -- yeah, I'm still coughing.

AMN2DEEP -- who doesn't have it?

GEO -- even my brother serving in Iraq has it!