What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Saturday, February 16, 2008

El Jefe

I love my Jeffrey.

Oh, there are so many reasons why. First of all, he's my only boy. Second of all, he looks exactly like me. Seriously, EXACTLY like me. We're twins (so you know he's one good looking kid). Third, he inherited my horrible speech impediment, so I have to give him extra loves. Fourth, he's so creative and detailed in his drawings, it's great (he even had a coconut falling on the head of one of the shepherds in his nativity picture). Fifth, he is the Lego master.

But most of all, I love Jeffrey because of conversations like this:

LOIS: Kids, who do you want for president? Do you want the African-American man, the lady, the old man or the man who used to be a preacher?

JEFFREY (all excited): Oh! Oh! I want the guy who used to be a creature!!!

3 comments:

Am'n2Deep said...

Very cute!!

Geo said...

Is there a guy like that on the ballot? I'll vote for him too.

Lois said...

AMN2DEEP -- yes, he is cute.

GEO -- Frankenstein for president! Yes!