What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Monday, February 25, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

I love the snow. For the last few years, we haven't gotten much snow at all. This year it's been snowing like crazy. It's great! We've been sledding tons and Frances even went skiing with her school. I always say that if it's going to be cold, there better be some snow with it. We were even thinking about moving north because of the lack of snow. Hopefully we won't have to move if it continues like this every winter. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

4 comments:

dalene said...

Me too. Still not sick of it. (Although California spoiled me just a little. I saw live tulips and they weren't in the grocery store!)

Lois said...

CW -- the snow has been great, hasn't it? What fun.

Am'n2Deep said...

I think it's certainly more the cold part that I'm opposed to and not the snow itself, which is always in my opinion breathtakingly beautiful. I think I need to get bundled up, and I mean really bundled up, and get out and enjoy the snow--maybe it would renew my enthusiasm!

Lois said...

AMN2DEEP -- I agree with you completely. I need some snow clothes!