What I've Been Reading Instead of Cleaning My House

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Spirit

I am way excited for Christmas.

Maybe it's because I don't have to work (either job), maybe it's because of all the gifts under the tree (that I didn't have to run out to buy), maybe it's because I'm loopy on Nigel's fondue (did he cook out all the wine?).

I think it's because we had a great Christmas eve of family, food and fun.

My brother and his wife (Henry and Julene) came to visit with their two adorable sons. Jeffrey was so excited to finally have some boys to play with. Lorna stopped by really quick. Our friend, Gayle, came to spend the holiday with us. We visited, ate cheese fondue, read the Christmas story, and everyone got to open one gift.

Oh, I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. Did I mention that I don't have to work?

4 comments:

Geo said...

Yay for time off! Yay for family! Yay for Christmas! Yay yay yay!

Lois said...

GEO -- Yay, yay, yay!

Am'n2Deep said...

So, did you have to work on Christmas? ;)

Lois said...

AMN2DEEP -- oh, did I mention that I didn't have to work on Christmas?